Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials..........

28. juni 2011

DT Unik Hobby - Mother's dress... ;)

This cute image from Marianne Design, was my challenge at Unik Hobby last month. I love this image, and it's perfect for little girls who like to dress up... ;)


I've made a box again, and I've used a dies from Marianne Design to make the lid and the bottom of the box. I've colored the image with my Prismacolors.


This box is made using the same principle as my heart box. You'll find my tutorial here.


Inside the box there is a monetary gift, that I have embellished a little extra... ;)


Materials:
Stamps: Marianne Design – Mors kjole, Norsk Stempelblad – 30B.
Coloring: Prismacolor Premier, Letraset paper.
Patterned paper: Maja Design – Så frön.
Dies: Marianne Design – Crea Tables Ramme sirkel, Spellbinders – Nesting Circle Standard LG
Embellishments: Metal heart, charms, feathers, flowers, ribbon and lace.


Thank you very much for visiting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment.
♥ I really appreciate them! ♥
I hope you are having a good time. Take care!

  ♥  Hugs, Kirsten  ♥

12 kommentarer:

Ann Elin 28. juni 2011 kl. 22:19  

Så nydelig gaveeske!
Fine farger og fint motiv :)
Ann Elin ♪♫

Ann Elin 28. juni 2011 kl. 22:21  
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
yvon 28. juni 2011 kl. 22:37  

Hello Kirsten, i just love all the boxes you make, they are so beautiful and this one is no exeption. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Helen 28. juni 2011 kl. 22:43  

Utrolig stilig gaveeske og så utrolig søtt stempel..

Har brukt noen av tutorialene dine men har linket til siden din :)

Marita 28. juni 2011 kl. 23:32  

Så nydelig gaveeske, med flotte farger:) Kjempefint fargelagt. Ha en fin kveld videre:)

Klæm♥

Sara H 29. juni 2011 kl. 09:29  

Aww! this is so cute!! The image is adorable and I love the box!

Thea 29. juni 2011 kl. 09:49  

Hello Kirsten,

Beautiful box!!

Have a nice day,
hugs
Thea

Cheryl 29. juni 2011 kl. 15:20  

GORGEOUS and detailed to perfection......you are so very talented!!!
Hugs xx

Nina 30. juni 2011 kl. 09:24  

Åhhh, såå vakker eske *sukk*
Flotte ark og herlig stempel!!

Ha en fin dag :)
Klem fra Nina.

♥Gry 30. juni 2011 kl. 18:34  

Så flott!
Førr en flott idè med de pengene (den gjemmer jeg)
Du e superflink!

Klem

Riet 1. juli 2011 kl. 20:03  

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pet73 3. juli 2011 kl. 10:43  

Wow, this is gorgeous! Very beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP